Association for Women in Mathematics
The Association for Women in Mathematics (AWM) is a non-profit organization founded in 1971. The purpose of the Association for Women in Mathematics is to encourage women and girls to study and to have active careers in the mathematical sciences, and to promote equal opportunity and the equal treatment of women and girls in the mathematical sciences.
- [2017SIAM] Association for Women in Mathematics (AWM) Workshop: Poster Presentations by Women Graduate Students (deadline 2016/11/15)
- [2018HAY] 2018 Louise Hay Award for Contributions to Mathematics Education (2017/04/30*)
- [2018HUMPHREYS] 2018 M. Gweneth Humphreys Award for Mentorship of Undergraduate Women in Mathematics (2017/04/30*)
- [MICHLERPRIZE] Mathematics Research, Ruth I Michler Memorial Prize (deadline 2016/11/04*)
- [MS] AWM-Microsoft Research Prize in Algebra and Number Theory
- [NOETHER2018] 2018 AWM-AMS NOETHER LECTURE (deadline 2016/10/15*)
- [POSTER] The AWM Research Symposium 2017 Poster Session (deadline 2017/01/25*)
- [RS17] AWM Research Symposium 2017 Special Sessions (deadline 2017/02/28)
- [SADOSKY] AWM-SADOSKY RESEARCH PRIZE IN ANALYSIS
- [SKLECTURE] 2017 AWM-SIAM Sonia Kovalevsky Lecture
- [STUDENT17] AWM Student Chapter Awards (deadline 2017/04/15)
(11 programs listed)
© 2017 MathPrograms.Org, American Mathematical Society. All Rights Reserved.