Association for Women in Mathematics
The Association for Women in Mathematics (AWM) is a non-profit organization founded in 1971. The purpose of the Association for Women in Mathematics is to encourage women and girls to study and to have active careers in the mathematical sciences, and to promote equal opportunity and the equal treatment of women and girls in the mathematical sciences.
- [2017ATS] AWM ALICE T. SCHAFER MATHEMATICS PRIZE (deadline 2016/10/01*)
- [2017DISSERTATION] AWM Dissertation Prize (deadline 2016/10/01*)
- [2017SIAM] Association for Women in Mathematics (AWM) Workshop: Poster Presentations by Women Graduate Students (deadline 2016/11/15)
- [FALCONER17] 2017 AWM-MAA FALCONER LECTURE (deadline 2016/09/01*)
- [MICHLERPRIZE] Mathematics Research, Ruth I Michler Memorial Prize (deadline 2016/11/04*)
- [MS] AWM-Microsoft Research Prize in Algebra and Number Theory
- [NOETHER2018] 2018 AWM-AMS NOETHER LECTURE (deadline 2016/10/15*)
- [POSTER] The AWM Research Symposium 2017 Poster Session (2017/01/25*)
- [RS17] AWM Research Symposium 2017 Special Sessions (2017/02/28)
- [SADOSKY] AWM-SADOSKY RESEARCH PRIZE IN ANALYSIS
- [SKLECTURE] 2017 AWM-SIAM Sonia Kovalevsky Lecture
(11 programs listed)
© 2017 MathPrograms.Org, American Mathematical Society. All Rights Reserved.